I stopped by the store in Hoover, Alabama to pick up some apple chipotle sauce.I grabbed 2 bottles because they were on sale I was heading for the registers and in the produce area I slipped on something and fell.

I put out my left hand to catch myself and the bottle in that hand shattered, cutting my hand in several places and leaving shards of glass in my hand. Apple Chipotle sauce was everywhere, all over the floor, me, my white handbag, a favorite shirt, and of course my hand. It was hard to tell what was blood and what was sauce. I hit the floor hard.

In my opinion those floors are dangerous. Cement with a smooth decorative finish. Just a drop of somethign wet and you're asking for trouble. Not one store employee offered assistance.

Not a single one! I asked for a manager. I needed towels to wrap my hand in as it was bleeding profusely. A customer very kindly went out to the car to get my daughter who was waiting for me as it was supposed to have been a quick trip.

as she came in, an employee finally brought me paper towels. We were walking back out to the car and an employee, the same one I think, followed us asking for my name and phone #. I don't know why because they never called to check me on at all. They were complete ***.

To top it off I got a call from someone at their coroporate offices this morning asking me to give a statement. She then told me that they had a witness who didn't see anything on the floor. Well duh, I didn't see it either or I wouldn't have slipped, and with all the sauce all over the place how could anyone see what I slipped on anyway. This incident has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth regarding Earth Fare.

I took no pictures, asked for no witnesses, and had no intentions of suing. They coudl not be bothered to offer me assistance but they took the time to interview witnesees. Really???????

They may be an "earth friendly' store but they are NOT people friendly.After that phone call this morning I will NEVER visit an Earth Fare store again and will tell everyone I know how rudely I have been treated.

Had an Experience with Earth Fare?

Comments

Quincy, Florida, United States #1234899

OMG..JUST WENT THROUGH *** AT THERE STORE IN TALLASSEE FL.

I don't know where to turn.

I will not back down..bad people and bad business must be reported.

BVB

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #911954

team members talk more about the customers who shop there then things they should be worried bout like customer service