1.2
Layout of Store

Meal worms or maggots on red licorice containers - on bottom of plastic containers.Nothing stocked - fruit and lettuce empty Expired food on shelves Salad bar dirty/no large containers to even get a salad bar.

No hot bar food at dinner time! Not one person asked me if I needed help. The young cashier made several mistakes ringing up my salad bar as a olive bar - several dollars difference. Rang up my 6 bottles of reed's Kombucha for the price of a six-pack - $9.99 - I told her I owe you more money - she never even looked at what she was ringing up.

You would have lost over $8.00 if I wasn't honest. She didn't ask me for rewards card - I told her and she said 'oh' - she didn't even offer to do over. I am sure I lost several dollars on reward items. Manager, Andy didn't offer anything but excuses for issue.

Said they were low on stock because of the holiday - said they were getting new management - no addressing dirty food and cashier issue. I spend several hundred dollars weekly in this 'convenience, healthy store' - this is neither.

The service has gone downhill - the products are not up to par - terrible experience!I am so upset.

Review about: Earth Fare Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1335520

You think this a bad? You should deal with the tall dairy girl at the Akron Earth Fare. Expired products, extremely rude, empty shelves, and always a nightmare!

blecchhh

to Anonymous #1399477

Blecchhh is right. I also had a run in with her recently. Let’s just say it’s the last time shopping in that store.

to Anonymous #1412746

I also had a problem with that tall dairy/grocery girl at the Fairlawn store.She is rude and very unprofessional.

This is why I’ve taken my business to Fresh Thyme in Canton Ohio.It’s a much better store to shop in and has professional employees.

to Anonymous #1435071

I am an outside vendor and I absolutely hate visiting that location!!!Rude team members who never know what’s going on when I ask a question, dirty department, and horrible customer service!

Was just there last week and a cashier mumbled about customers going to her line!

Team member was rude and wouldn’t even bother looking for the manager when I had a question about his department.Whole Foods will eat them alive for sure!