Earth Fare - Rude Uncaring Company - unhelpful employees
I stopped by the store in Hoover, Alabama to pick up some apple chipotle sauce.I grabbed 2 bottles because they were on sale I was heading for the registers and in the produce area I slipped on something and fell.
I put out my left hand to catch myself and the bottle in that hand shattered, cutting my hand in several places and leaving shards of glass in my hand. Apple Chipotle sauce was everywhere, all over the floor, me, my white handbag, a favorite shirt, and of course my hand. It was hard to tell what was blood and what was sauce. I hit the floor hard.
In my opinion those floors are dangerous. Cement with a smooth decorative finish. Just a drop of somethign wet and you're asking for trouble. Not one store employee offered assistance.
Not a single one! I asked for a manager. I needed towels to wrap my hand in as it was bleeding profusely. A customer very kindly went out to the car to get my daughter who was waiting for me as it was supposed to have been a quick trip.
as she came in, an employee finally brought me paper towels. We were walking back out to the car and an employee, the same one I think, followed us asking for my name and phone #. I don't know why because they never called to check me on at all. They were complete ***.
To top it off I got a call from someone at their coroporate offices this morning asking me to give a statement. She then told me that they had a witness who didn't see anything on the floor. Well duh, I didn't see it either or I wouldn't have slipped, and with all the sauce all over the place how could anyone see what I slipped on anyway. This incident has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth regarding Earth Fare.
I took no pictures, asked for no witnesses, and had no intentions of suing. They coudl not be bothered to offer me assistance but they took the time to interview witnesees. Really???????
They may be an "earth friendly' store but they are NOT people friendly.After that phone call this morning I will NEVER visit an Earth Fare store again and will tell everyone I know how rudely I have been treated.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I spent $18.00 on Tuna in three visits. All looked like cat food except for this one last one. I was draining the water out of the can and the..."
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "Pictures below are of "fresh green bananas", an $8 bouquet of dead and broken flowers and bleach stains on my carpet. New Peapod user and had the same complaint as..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."
- " Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015 My name is R. LaBroi. I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with..."
- "I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL). The..."