Earth Fare - Rude Uncaring Company - unhelpful employees
I stopped by the store in Hoover, Alabama to pick up some apple chipotle sauce.I grabbed 2 bottles because they were on sale I was heading for the registers and in the produce area I slipped on something and fell.
I put out my left hand to catch myself and the bottle in that hand shattered, cutting my hand in several places and leaving shards of glass in my hand. Apple Chipotle sauce was everywhere, all over the floor, me, my white handbag, a favorite shirt, and of course my hand. It was hard to tell what was blood and what was sauce. I hit the floor hard.
In my opinion those floors are dangerous. Cement with a smooth decorative finish. Just a drop of somethign wet and you're asking for trouble. Not one store employee offered assistance.
Not a single one! I asked for a manager. I needed towels to wrap my hand in as it was bleeding profusely. A customer very kindly went out to the car to get my daughter who was waiting for me as it was supposed to have been a quick trip.
as she came in, an employee finally brought me paper towels. We were walking back out to the car and an employee, the same one I think, followed us asking for my name and phone #. I don't know why because they never called to check me on at all. They were complete ***.
To top it off I got a call from someone at their coroporate offices this morning asking me to give a statement. She then told me that they had a witness who didn't see anything on the floor. Well duh, I didn't see it either or I wouldn't have slipped, and with all the sauce all over the place how could anyone see what I slipped on anyway. This incident has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth regarding Earth Fare.
I took no pictures, asked for no witnesses, and had no intentions of suing. They coudl not be bothered to offer me assistance but they took the time to interview witnesees. Really???????
They may be an "earth friendly' store but they are NOT people friendly.After that phone call this morning I will NEVER visit an Earth Fare store again and will tell everyone I know how rudely I have been treated.review #338263
You may also like
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "I ordered an arrangement to be sent to the funeral of my mothers twin sister. My mother has alzheimers and is unable to order for herself. The flowers were horrible.My..."
- "I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "We hired Sharon Gleason through Cary Wendt for personal services and found her impossible to work with due to body odor and saggy weight issues. They would not refund our..."