Earth Fare - Rude Uncaring Company - unhelpful employees
I stopped by the store in Hoover, Alabama to pick up some apple chipotle sauce.I grabbed 2 bottles because they were on sale I was heading for the registers and in the produce area I slipped on something and fell.
I put out my left hand to catch myself and the bottle in that hand shattered, cutting my hand in several places and leaving shards of glass in my hand. Apple Chipotle sauce was everywhere, all over the floor, me, my white handbag, a favorite shirt, and of course my hand. It was hard to tell what was blood and what was sauce. I hit the floor hard.
In my opinion those floors are dangerous. Cement with a smooth decorative finish. Just a drop of somethign wet and you're asking for trouble. Not one store employee offered assistance.
Not a single one! I asked for a manager. I needed towels to wrap my hand in as it was bleeding profusely. A customer very kindly went out to the car to get my daughter who was waiting for me as it was supposed to have been a quick trip.
as she came in, an employee finally brought me paper towels. We were walking back out to the car and an employee, the same one I think, followed us asking for my name and phone #. I don't know why because they never called to check me on at all. They were complete ***.
To top it off I got a call from someone at their coroporate offices this morning asking me to give a statement. She then told me that they had a witness who didn't see anything on the floor. Well duh, I didn't see it either or I wouldn't have slipped, and with all the sauce all over the place how could anyone see what I slipped on anyway. This incident has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth regarding Earth Fare.
I took no pictures, asked for no witnesses, and had no intentions of suing. They coudl not be bothered to offer me assistance but they took the time to interview witnesees. Really???????
They may be an "earth friendly' store but they are NOT people friendly.After that phone call this morning I will NEVER visit an Earth Fare store again and will tell everyone I know how rudely I have been treated.125886b0 review #338263
You may also like
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Pictures below are of "fresh green bananas", an $8 bouquet of dead and broken flowers and bleach stains on my carpet. New Peapod user and had the same complaint as..."
- "I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute! They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "Not sure what happened just wore them to work came home and the heel came apart see photo. This is actually the second time that something such as this has..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Yesterday at around 2:30 pm i visited the LBC aparri branch to claim the watch my cousin sent me from Manila,however the two ladies who are on duty said that..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."